Your wedding ceremony is one of the most important, if not top priority of a wedding day. It brings two people together in the presence of friends, family and loved ones and allows you to share magical moments.
That is why it is very important to carefully plan your ceremony, because it:
· recognises the sanctity of marriage;
· signifies the start of your married life together;
· celebrates your commitment to each other;
· puts into words your promises to each other including your vows; and
· announces your love for each other.
If there is one thing you will remember about your special day, for the rest of your life, it is that moment when you stood up and declared for all to hear, that you have chosen to spend the rest of your life with an amazing person ..........the one you love. With a Happy Heart.